Does your ball seem to find every hazard as if it were magnetically drawn to it? Do you fold under pressure? Today’s guest, Greg Liberto, walks you through exactly how to overcome those hurdles in your game and help you play your best golf ever!
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: GREG LIBERTO
Greg has been coaching the mental aspect of the golf game for about five years now. He works with clients from high school all the way to touring professionals. He’s also an author and a speaker!
IN THIS PODCAST YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Greg overcame his fear of public speaking (which added to his overall confidence.)
- How to focus on a specific target instead a bunch of “what ifs.”
- Why communication impacts your performance so much.
- Greg’s three-step solution to overcome negative thoughts.
- What a good mental strategy is and how to get it.
- How to think yourself around daunting shots.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- You can reach Greg at email@example.com
- Website: www.mymentalgamecoach.com
- On Twitter: @mybestgolfever
- Greg’s Book: 18 Holes: 18 Game Changing Tips to Play Your Best Golf Ever